Henry Jawhary, President & CEO
Henry has over 13 years of extensive experience in software development, technology, and online marketing. He consulted for the Department of Defense and various public corporations in the areas of IT Governance, Enterprise and Web architecture, Business Process Management, and Supply Chain Management. The following is a brief list of companies Henry has consulted for:
- Department of Defense, United States – provided supply chain management, project management, and business process management for federal programs
- Option One Mortgage Corporation (OOMC) – was the largest mortgage lender in the western United States and owned by H&R Block
- USSearch.com – the largest people data provider in the US, powered the people data behind many sites like Yahoo.com
- Arthur Andersen LLP – Big 5 consulting group with over 84,000 employees; later became Accenture
- Senn Delaney Leadership Consulting (SDLC) – an international corporate consultancy with clients like McDonald’s and Burger King
- Autobytel.com – the world’s largest online auto retailer
- Cutting Edge Communications (CEC) – a large US Aeorspace & Defense contractor
- Alere Medical Inc. – manages millions of chronic heart failure out patients in the US
- Restro.com – online competitor with Groupon for daily deals
After years of IT project management and software/web development, Henry Jawhary served as CIO and CTO for a number of privately held companies. He obtained an undergraduate degree in Information Technology for Cal State Long Beach and went on to attend UCLA’s Anderson School of Management.
Henry currently resides in Southern California where he heads up SearchRespect.com, a premier Online Reputation Management firm. After spending years consulting for the Department of Defense, Henry knows first hand the importance of online privacy and information security. He brings the highest degree of professionalism and quality in his aggressive support of the clients and partners of SearchRespect.